Subject: Radio on V2
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-02

Hi.
        As I recall, there were a few V2s shipped out with radios still
mounted in them. There was talk, about a month ago, of Linus, who was
working on this, being able to detect whether the radio was present and, if
it wasn't, to remove the radio option from the main menu. Did this ever come
about? If it didn't, what is the usual way to access the radio? I have no
radio option in the menu, and have no idea whether I got one of the small
number that have the hardware present to do so.
        Thanks.
        Aman