Subject: Re: Wow

Re: Wow

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:17:58 +0200 (MEST)

> So no one took advantage of yesterday's date this year?
>
> A bit of a bummer, actually...
>
> I was looking forward to a good "April Fool's"

Sorry, I missed the chance.
Since I've come up with unusual features in the past, would you have
believed me finding a way to watch TV on an FM, by abusing some to be defined
interference between the wildly programmed tuner and the screen refresh?
That was some idea in the back of my head, which didn't make into some
mockup and a nice posting.

Jörg