Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox clips (was Re: Installing Talkbox)
From: Brian Wolven (brian.wolven_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2004-04-02

Touillaud Nicolas wrote:

> True for rockbox, but when the box is used as an external drive ?
> It confuses The GodFather (trying to automagicaly update the tags),
> Winamp...

Same for ID3-Tagit, mp3gain, etc. You have to perform additional actions
(i.e., "exclude this file") for every folder you want to process, and
it's really unnecessary. Talkbox doesn't care what you call the files,
and they really never need to be accessed *except* by talkbox. Changing
the extension is the easiest and most straightforward way to deal with
this --> IMO <-- . Of course, we all know what that's worth. =)