Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox clips (was Re: Installing Talkbox)
From: Jens Arnold (arnold-j_at_t-online.de)
Date: 2004-04-02

> True for rockbox, but when the box is used as an external
> drive ? It confuses The GodFather (trying to automagicaly
> update the tags), Winamp...

For The Godfather it helps to set the "hidden" file attribute as
I suggested (even if you've set Windows explorer to show hidden
files. Don't know about Winamp in that case since I don't
use it. I use DeliPlayer, and there it is possible to define
even very complex file reject patterns (via regexp).