Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox clips (was Re: Installing Talkbox)
From: George Styles (
Date: 2004-04-02

here here...

my lovely simple dir/b/s > playlist.mp3
breaks, cant find a simple way in dos to exclude files (could use cygwin,
but not installed at work).

Surely there is a 3rd way - search for .dirname.mp3 and if not found, search
for .dirname.tbx (or whatever). Once the dirs loaded, surely its not hard to
try 2 filenames.

That way everyone is happy...