Subject: Re: JBRV2 and no speech

Re: JBRV2 and no speech

From: arnaud de Bonald / Netcava BBS <netcava_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:32:55 +0200

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:27:10 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi.
> What happens when you press f1? Further, which build of Rockbox did
>you install? Did you install the latest official release, or did you install
>a daily build? If the latter, which daily build?

the one of this morning.

> Also, do you have an FM recorder or a Recorder V2? They're different
>and, if you have an FM tuner, you probably have the FM recorder. Which
>package are you trying to use on the unit?

I have tried both package, the V2 package and the FM recorder package.

If I put the FM Recorder package on the unit, when I turn it on, the
disk start to speen for about 8 or 10 second then it stops.

If I put the V2 package, it doesn't have this behaviour.

> Finally, do you have the ajbrec.ajz file in the root of the jukebox?

sure

>This, in addition to the .rockbox directory, needs to be there. It would be
>nice, though not essential, if you had sighted assistance somewhere who
>could tell us the order of the menus. I'd like to be sure the unit is

yes, I will have to wait to find someone sighted for this....