Subject: RE: JBRV2 and no speech
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-02

Hi, Scott.
        You said.
        you need to turn voiced menus on in the F1 menu, i believe.

        If the english.voice file is present, menus are voiced by default,
or at least they have been on both my player and V2. Directories are not
voiced by default, though, and neither are file numbers. These have to be
turned on from the f1 menu>general settings>voice menu. However, if you put
the english.voice file in .rockbox/langs and hit f1 with a talkbox daily
build, the menus should talk.
 Aman