Subject: RE: JBRV2 and no speech

RE: JBRV2 and no speech

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:44:27 -0500

Hi, Arnaud.
        Ok, let's try this. Install the FM recorder build on to your unit,
and make sure the english.voice file is where it should be. Turn it on.
After you feel the disk spin for those ten seconds, hit the f1 key. This key
is the left-most one of the long horizontally laid-out keys under the
screen. Do you hear anything?
        Aman