Subject: Re: single pass .rvf video conversion with DirectShow filter
From: Joseph Jones (
Date: 2004-04-02

So basically, once somebody's made a GUI for this, it'll be possible to
convert anything that WMP can play into a .rvf?

Sweet :) Although, what'd be really nice would be a Linux utility. I
don't use Windows much, and infact, my Windows box is currently out of

I ought to try running the tools under wine, that might work :/

Perhaps at some point we could have an MPlayer output plugin.