Subject: RE: new extension for talkbox clips (was Re: Installing Talkbox)
From: David Greenfield (dgreenfield_at_taltrade.com)
Date: 2004-04-03

or FINDSTR under XP.

-----Original Message-----
From: mr.escape_at_gmx.de [mailto:mr.escape_at_gmx.de]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 4:22 PM
To: Rockbox development
Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox clips (was Re: Installing
Talkbox)

At 19:57 02.04.2004, you wrote:
>here here...
>
>my lovely simple dir/b/s > playlist.mp3
>breaks, cant find a simple way in dos to exclude files (could use cygwin,
>but not installed at work).

why not try the good old "find" command:
dir /b /s|find /v ".dirname.mp3" > playlist.m3u

mr.escape

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.