Subject: RE: Contributing to the manual?
From: Aman Singer (
Date: 2004-04-03

Hi, Fred.
        I don't know if I'm addressing this to the right person, but it
would be really nice to have both PDF and text on the main site. I
was trying to read up on the recorder earlier and find that
        isn't available, as the site it's hosted on seems to be down. is quite reliable, so it would be nice to have text and PDF on that
site, as well as putting all the documentation in one place. Would this be