Subject: RE: JBRV2 and no speech
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-03

Hi, Arnaud.
        You said.
        well the problem, with the Rockbox version for FMRecorder, is that
after the disk has spined up for 10 seconds, it always stop
immediately afterward.

        How do you know it "stops"? Does it turn off, hang, or just stop
spinning the disk? If simply the latter, it's supposed to do that or, at
least, it has on both units I've worked with. What happens when you hit F1
when running the FM recorder build?
        Aman