Subject: Re: JBRV2 and no speech

Re: JBRV2 and no speech

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:51:15 -0600

Hello Arneu,
I wonder if your unit is waiting for you to press a button for resume, or to
not resume.
To resume you press the play button, I think that any other button will not
resume where you left off.
Then you might try F1.
But I also found that I was just holding down the off button to turn it off,
and this seems to make re-booting difficult the next time.
So try pressing the off button once, quickly, and then hold it down until it
shuts down.
Then restart, and press the play button, or one of the other 4 buttons
around it, and then try the F1 key.
Hope this helps.
Glenn