Subject: Talkbox for Dummies
From: d bean (
Date: 2004-04-04

I heard about talkbox a long time ago, but I have not kept up on it.
In the most basic way possible, how do I install/use talkbox. What are all
of the files that I will need to have? Where can I get them? What should I
do with all these files? How do I use the features? Can I record - using my
built in voice recorder - my own "talking" files?
I am running a flashed FM recorder 20 and am using the 04/01/2004 daily
build. Thanks.

      - dbean

Free up your inbox with MSN Hotmail Extra Storage! Multiple plans available.