Subject: Re: single pass .rvf video conversion with DirectShow filter
From: Lyndon Drescher (
Date: 2004-04-04

I tried it and the audio is there but there is some beeping sounds of
various tones. The video conversion was a snap. My video source came from
my Tivo and was an mpeg file. Tivo's audio uses a 32khz sample rate I'm not
sure if that's the problem. I tried to use the lame encoder but it didn't
want to fit in place. Any ideas of what I should try?