Subject: Safely remove hardware device

Safely remove hardware device

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 10:09:23 -0600

Hello rock boxers,

I know this topic has been touched on before but I am having trouble with
the S. r. Hardware. When I go to the sys tray in Windows XP and choose the
SRH item it does not appear on my desktop. Any other option loads from the
sys tray just fine. Any ideas as to how I can fix this? Do I even need to
with XP Pro or can I just unplug the USB directly? I am getting tired of
shutting down the PC just to protect my FMR.

Cheers...rocker