Subject: Archos Jukebox Recorder V2 Pitch Problem
From: Burc Boyar (pislikposta_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-04-04

I have an interesting problem with my Archos.

A week ago while I was recording voice through mic it
crashed and I had to restart it. Until then it has a
strange pitch problem. When I record voice from mic or
line I can listen it normally with jukebox but when I
copy the file to my computer it plays it about %70
faster. On the contrary, when I copy mp3 from my
computer to jukebox, it plays them about %70 slower. I
flashed it with rockbox then reflashed it to original
but none worked. Can anyone help me about it?

Thanx all...