Subject: weird behaviour
From: arnaud (
Date: 2004-04-04

Today, I had a sighted friend who came.

We tried the Arcos.

First, my unit is a FMRecorder and not a V2 like I thought before.

Then, we tried to use rockbox on it.

It worked fine, except that at first, there were no sound at all
coming from the unit.

I don't know what my friend has changed but sudenly we had sound....
and more importantly the voice !

it worked pretty fine.

after my friend left, I switched off the unit.

and now, I'm in the same situation as we were at first, the unit seems
to operate fine but I get no sound at all.

I tried to create a configuraion file .cfg file with the instruction
volume: 100
on it.

But basically, I think I can hear more noise coming from the unit when
the hard drive is accessed but I still get no sound.

Strange isen'it?

Arnaud de Bonald - Paris, France - Sysop Netcava BBS