Subject: Re: bugs in latest cvs as of 4/4/04
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2004-04-04

on Sunday 04/04/2004 [IDC]Dragon(idc-dragon_at_gmx.de) wrote
> > Found a few small bugs in 4/4/04 CVS. First, if voice directories is
> > set to while hovering, you cannot turn the unit off if you press the
> > off key it just wants to play the .dirname.mp3 over again.
>
> You turn it off by pressing Off longer. Just tapping it says the talkbox
> clip again, a side effect, but is this bad?

Holding off longger did not seem to help (fm build), but if I changed
from hover to numbers it worked!

> > The settings loaded prompt is not voiced at all.
>
> As many other things. There is no code to do so. Is this important?
I thought all strings in language files were voiced, it would be good
to get as many things as are displayed on screen as possible to be
voiced.

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com