Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: RE: new voice features: spelling, file extensions

RE: new voice features: spelling, file extensions

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 01:01:36 -0400

Hi, Glen.
        I'm not Jörg, but I had the same problem in a way. First, Have you
gotten the latest daily build into your unit? I don't know why, but when I
downloaded english.voice with the 0401 build flashed, it didn't work any
more. I had to get 0404 for it to function properly.
        Secondly, when you downloaded the file, did your browser save the
file as text, or open it in notepad? It did both of these things here, and I
had to get the file through a download manager, since I thought it might be
corrupted or altered by the download process, since it was saving it as a
text file. You might like to do this if you're having the same problem with
the latest daily build.
        Aman