Subject: Re: single pass .rvf video conversion with DirectShow filter
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-04-05

> I tried to put you filter on the end with the lame encoder and I get this
> error when I connected the lame output to your RVF Mux "These filters
> cannot agree on a connection. Verify type compatibility of input pin and
> output pin. No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make
> the connection. (Return code:0x80040217)"

The current version of my filter is unable to connect to the Lame encoder
because Lame uses a different media type/subtype at its output than the usual
MPEG demux. I now allow these, too. Will update my webspace this evening, have
sent you an update via pm already. Stay tuned.

100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: