Subject: RE: Recording

RE: Recording

From: VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) <"VanBaren,>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 06:17:48 -0600

If you have the capability to build the firmware, you might want to try out my simple LED flashing patch:
  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=439120&group_id=44306&aid=881887
(I have not checked the patch in a while, but it should still apply cleanly).

This flashes the red LED when the recording is paused, waiting to start. When recording is active, it inverts the red LED (e.g. it is on, but blinks off when the disk is accessed). The flashing part is Better Than Original(tm) ARCHOS behavior, the red LED on when recording part is what the original ARCHOS firmware did.

Being the forgetful type, I found this to be very helpful.

Jerry

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.