Subject: Re: Couple questions about the filter...
From: John A Wunder (
Date: 2004-04-05

Yeah, I just looked up the interfaces I had to use and took it from
there. I never thought I'd say this, but thank God for Microsoft and
their documentation.

For the audio, I'm gonna try connecting the two pins directly...for
video DirectShow builds any intermediate filters you need so I'm hoping
they'll do the same for audio. If not, I'll check the AVI file somehow.

What I'll probably do is just query for the interface...I really like
the batch conversion feature and don't want to give it up. Do you know
which interface to use? I saw IMediaPropertyBag and just plain old
IPropertyBag, but I'm not too sure which to use.

Oh, I got the updated filter, thanks.

[IDC]Dragon wrote:

>Hi, sorry I couldn't resepond earlier,
>> Turns out I fixed the other problem. I guess I'm just a genius. So
>> 3 e-mail thread is entirely by me. Awesome.
>I see, you're making excellent progress. Never imagined that. Do you
>that "Wunder" is the german word for "miracle"?
>So I'm coming too late to tell you about my CLSID and the
>But I have a small challenge left for you:
>How about displaying filter property pages from your tool? IIRC, there's
>some sample code in the SDK on how to do this. A property page is the
>dialog box that filters can have, GraphEdit shows them on right-click.
The Lame