Subject: Re: playlist usability issues
From: Lucas (facted_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-04-05

That's unfortunate. I see that there is a huge emphasis on the voice control
features for "blind" rockboxing. Hopefully when they're done with that, they
can get around to working on "party mode". While I greatly appreciate the
work on rockbox as a whole, I think that emphasis should be placed on
features that the majority of users would use rather than something like
"voice" which is cool, and absolutely essential for blind users and very
helpful for others, but has a somewhat limited audience.

Party mode would have a much wider audience I feel. But alas, the work has
begun and I'm sure it will continue until it's done. I just hope party mode
or some other interface tweaking is on the agenda next :)

-Lucas

"Björn Stenberg" <bjorn_at_haxx.se> wrote in message
Lucas wrote:
> Party mode would be great. Any timeline on when this could be implemented?

No, nobody has volunteered to write it yet.

--
Björn