Subject: voice problems? Get the voice files as .zip now
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-04-05

There were complaints that the current version went silent, so I checked.
I've downloaded the daily builds and installed them on both an FM and a
Recorder. I also downloaded the voice file from my own webspace, checked, they are
identical to my local versions. Both my FM and my Recorder are speaking with
these files.
I think you may have trouble downloading the voice files, the MS Internet
Explorer behaves strange on my files, probably because of the unusual
extension. I have downloaded them with an FTP client, which gave no such problems.
I have packed the voice files into zip archives now, I hope that works
better. Same location:
In the future, I will distribute them as .zip files, a "tribute" to

100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: