Subject: Re: Couple questions about the filter...
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-04-05

> For the audio, I'm gonna try connecting the two pins directly...for
> video DirectShow builds any intermediate filters you need so I'm hoping
> they'll do the same for audio. If not, I'll check the AVI file somehow.

See my other posting about filter update and Lame downgrade.

> What I'll probably do is just query for the interface...I really like
> the batch conversion feature and don't want to give it up. Do you know
> which interface to use? I saw IMediaPropertyBag and just plain old
> IPropertyBag, but I'm not too sure which to use.

Completely off, I'm afraid. Those are for saving settings into the .grf
Filters usually implement a proprietary interface for their config. I've
made one today for my filter, so a property page can set attributes. Currently
it's only the framerate, see attached header file (to be extended). For the
Lame encoder, we need to find out. I know the author, maybe I get an interface

100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: