Subject: Re: bugs in latest cvs as of 4/4/04
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-04-05

[IDC]Dragon wrote:
> I've tried with an FM this morning, worked as expected for me. Tapping Off
> repeats the clip, holding longer shuts it down. How can this behave different,
> power-off is a hardware feature, IIRC?

Not on the FM or V2. The Rockbox button "driver" counts the number of
repeats for the OFF button and shuts off after 8 repeats. The hardware
has a forced shutoff mechanism, but you'll have to press OFF for several
seconds longer than on regular recorders.

John, is your charger attached? Rockbox will not shut off if it is.

Linus