Subject: Re: cvs: apps/lang deutsch.lang,1.34,1.35
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-04-06

> > Voice entries. Who brought this completely out of order? I had a real
> > hard time to sync it! grr!!! #&$%@
>
> ... this only caused you grief and work, right? It still worked even
> though it
> wasn't in the same order as the english one?

Yes, it worked before, even though disordered. But it was a PITA to make the
german voice entries for it, since we only want these for the entries which
are really spoken, i.e. have a nonzero length in the english version.
Anyway, now it's sorted and should be easier to diff with the english one in
future.

Jörg