Subject: Re: geting the display index of the next track
From: Fernando Birra (fpb_at_di.fct.unl.pt)
Date: 2004-04-06

I made the wrong question. What I wanted to know was the real index of the
next/previous track. If the playlist is not shuffled this is the same as the
display index right? But when we shuffle it how can I walk through the track
indices? I'm working on a CD changer emulator and I need to know how to
display the indexes of the songs in their playback sequence. Using the
display index is a little confusing since it is not always the same for the
same song...

Thanks
Fernando Birra