Subject: Re: geting the display index of the next track
From: Fernando Birra (fpb_at_di.fct.unl.pt)
Date: 2004-04-06

Hi,

does that mean that there is no way to know the original position of a track
after it was shuffled?

Thanks
Fernando Birra

"Björn Stenberg" <bjorn_at_haxx.se> escreveu na mensagem
Fernando Birra wrote:
> I made the wrong question. What I wanted to know was the real index of the
> next/previous track. If the playlist is not shuffled this is the same as
the
> display index right? But when we shuffle it how can I walk through the
track
> indices?

We really shuffle the list, not just pick random tracks in it. So even with
a shuffled list, next track is current+1.

--
Björn