Subject: RE: Contributing to the manual?
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-07

Hi, Björn.
        You said.
        http://rockbox.haxx.se/manual/manual.txt is available, if not
perfectly formatted.

        Thanks very much for that. It's very helpful indeed. Now, if it had
been up on the documentation page, I wouldn't have had to bug you <laugh>. I
know the formatting is probably horrible, but what about putting it up on
the documentation page, with proper disclaimers? "Click here to go to the
ugly text manual. Note, if you click here your computer will start weeping
from the screen and may even go on strike to stop you from displaying this
ugly version. You have been warned."
        Aman