Subject: RE: new voice features: spelling, file extensions
From: Aman Singer (
Date: 2004-04-07

Hi, Brian.
        You said.
        I think the newest voice files require daily builds from April 4 or
later, as the voice clips are indexed differently now.

        You are, of course, quite right. Jörg said that the 0404 build would
only work with the 0404 voice file and later, but I thought, for some
reason, that the 0403 build would still load the 0404 voice file. Not
impossible, but highly unlikely. Add in the fact that I was unaware that the
flashed rockbox doesn't look for ajbrec.ajz at all, and I was one confused
man for a few minutes.