Subject: Re: playlist usability issues
From: Gajdos_at_metatem.net
Date: 2004-04-07

Björn , could you please stick it in the FAQ (even if it should actually
be on the main page), because you put it so well that it would be a pity
if it would just be lost in the archives.

(Plus, it made me feel extra good about quitting my last job. :^)

Thanks,
/Jan Gajdos

---
"The gods told me to relax, and said I'm gonna be fixed up right.
- Monster Magnet