Subject: Re: playlist usability issues
From: Daniel Gudlat (gudlat_at_web.de)
Date: 2004-04-07

Gajdos_at_metatem.net wrote:
> Björn , could you please stick it in the FAQ (even if it should actually
> be on the main page), because you put it so well that it would be a pity
> if it would just be lost in the archives.

I second that. Feature requests are a relatively frequent occurance on
this list (which is a good thing), but the way they are worded often
shows that many non-developers are unclear about how FOSS projects are
usually organized (not much ;-) and when/why development occurs.

Greetings,

--
Daniel Gudlat