Subject: Re: single pass .rvf video conversion with DirectShow filter
From: Bob Pearse (bob_at_bobpearse.com)
Date: 2004-04-08

Ooops. I meant 8 minutes for a 30 minute show. I just did a 1 hour Star
Trek TNG and it took about 20 minutes for a 1 hour show. I have a P4 2.2Ghz
system.

To better show how my filters are set up:

|tng.mpg | => Elecard MPEG2 Demux Vid | => Elecard MPEG2 Video Decoder |
=> | .RVF filter|
| | Aud |

So nice!