Subject: Resume and directories?
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-08

Hi, all.
        I've always loved the resume function in Rockbox. Even before the
unit became accessible, this was a usable and excellent function, as it
allowed audio books to be used on the machine easily. When I resumed
something a few minutes ago, then stopped, I was, as always, put back in the
root of the drive, rather than in the directory I was in. I wanted to skip
to a song that was around ten songs forward in the directory and, instead
of hitting the right arrow ten times, as I well could have done, I stopped
the file to scroll down to the song. However, since I was in the root
directory, I had to go back through three subfolders to get to the directory
I was in before, then scroll to my song from the top of the directory. I'm
wondering if it could be made either an option or a change that, when one
stopped a file after a resume, one would be put not in the root of the
drive, but in the directory where the resumed file resided. Would this be
possible?
        Aman