Subject: Re: Linux scripts for voice generation and directory voicing
From: Daniel Gudlat (gudlat_at_web.de)
Date: 2004-04-08

I wrote:
> I've uploaded linux shell scripts for generating the voice file from the
> english.lang file and for generating the .dirname.mp3 clips to the patch
> tracker. They are patches #929298 and #929296.

Yesterday, I've found a bug in my mp3ClipGen.sh script for generating
the .dirname.mp3 files: it doesn't deal very well (read: not at all)
with file names containing characters that are special to the shell
(like, say, space). I've hacked up a fix but was too tired to test it
thoroughly. I will do so ASAP and hope to have a version ready for
public consumption late this evening (CEST).

Btw, if you have directory names like "The_Visit" instead of
"The Visit", Festival voices those as "the underscore visit". I'm not
sure yet whether to change this as well.

Greetings,

--
Daniel Gudlat