Subject: Re: Fall back method for directories with no .dirname.mp3
From: Cristian (cguiducci_at_gostec.net)
Date: 2004-04-08

Joerg wrote:
>Maybe spell here only if the files have been set to spelling, too? But this
>would also contribute to confusion. Hmm, any ideas?

Joerg, what about, as I was suggesting a couple of days ago, to spell
the directory when pressing the stop button, so, the stop button
would have this function, whatever the setting:
1. say .dirname.mp3 if available,
2. say number and spell the item if no .dirname.mp3 file is available.
3. on a file, says the number of the file and spells it.

To mee, such a function would be very useful, since I would normally
use the "number" system, the fastest, and if I need a better info I would
simply press stop on it.

To me the say dir on enter is not very useful, someone uses it out there?
Plus the stop butto could replace completely the option, once explained
in the manual.

Any problems technically?

           Cristian