Subject: Random V2 USB Connection hang up
From: dqc5_at_juno.com
Date: 2004-04-08

Not really a RockBox issue, but a general V2 USB connection issue...

Sometimes (50% of the time!) when I connect my V2, my computer freezes
and I need to reboot. The V2 also goes into Debug mode and ends with
'Panic'. I shut off the V2 and restart and all is well. After
rebooting, generally the computer then finds V2 and everything works as
it should.

OS=WME, I have a partitioned drive (C,D,E), CD (forced to F), flash card
b/u (forced to G). I tried to force the JukeBox to "H", but that caused
more problems; generally it comes in as H unless I have my USB CD burner
connected...

Any suggestions to eliminate my freeze-ups would be appreciated...