Subject: Re: single pass .rvf video conversion with DirectShow filter

Re: single pass .rvf video conversion with DirectShow filter

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:37:45 +0200 (MEST)

> Well, it is not your filter slowing things down. Takes about the same
> amount of time without your filter (using null renderer).

Then there's no point in optimizing it.

> So I may try
> other filters besides the elecard.

I don't expect a breakthrough here. Decoding a smaller video may help.

> Oh, and I was going to ask about how to adjust brightness on the videos,
> but then noticed my Elecard Video Renderer has this setting. Just FYI
> in case someone has a particular video which has brightness to low/high.

Have you tried the "Half horizontal mode" and "Half vertical mode"
checkboxes?
Could be faster...
You probably have to set these before connection to my filter.

Jörg

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/info