Subject: RE: Random V2 USB Connection hang up

RE: Random V2 USB Connection hang up

From: Alan Dobbie <adobbie_at_ednet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:22:14 +0100

Hi,

Actually, I've got a friend with some big USB problems on his FM Jukebox...
Though it used to work okay, he can't get it to work at all any more (he's
tried 4 PC's). He hasn't had any success trying to speak to Archos yet...
Any ideas?

I've actually had problems in the past on 2 XP boxes with USB2 "dropping
out" when speaking to my Recorder 20, but seems okay these days. Have a
theory (that's probably rubbish!) that it hangs if I try to do 2 file copy
operations concurrently from Windows.

PS: Windows ME - "just say no" - even Win98SE was much better :)

Alan