Subject: Re: Random V2 USB Connection hang up
From: Jimmy Moore (
Date: 2004-04-08

Windows.* is crap. Fact. It is the single most worst piece of software
ever written. It never works, it always crashes, and is slow, buggy, and
pretty useless. A beginner probgrammer working alone could write a
better operating system, without even trying.

Wake up and smell the linux.

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 16:56, VoronoV wrote:
> Win ME is the worst Win OS I've ever seen
> I installed it last year for fun, and kept it 1 month...just to see
> since that time, I installed Win 2k to get my computer back to work...
> Well, you should upgrade to XP, I think...
> Vo'
> George Styles wrote:
> >This is not entirely sarcastic, but WindowsME is absolute cr*p - maybe
> >upgrading to a proper os (like 2000/xp) would be a good move?
> >
> >i realise this is not entirely helpful, but I work in IT and have NEVER seem
> >a ME installation which works properly

Jimmy Moore <>