Subject: Re: Different way of doing talkbox?
From: Cristian (cguiducci_at_gostec.net)
Date: 2004-04-08

Joerg wrote:
>Probably there's a lot more complications when thinking further about it,
>something I'm too lazy right now...

I agree with you, having the filenames spoken would be nice, but such a method to me is too complicated to achieve. I think that spelling is enough, isn't it?

Joerg, thinking... instead of loading on every "stop" the whole language.voice file, wouldn't it be better to create a separete language-browse.voice file, that, first, wouldn't need to be updated so frequently, since the letters of the alphabet are always the same, plus, I think that all the trimmed "letter-files" and the numbers, would fit in a very small file, which would be the most used, since Usually when using the arcos normally, I don't enter the menue so often. And at the moment, on any stop, the whole .voice file is loaded.

Feasible? desirable? or just a technically dum question?

        Bye,

               Cristian