Subject: Updated: Grayscale framework & demo plugin (patch #931098)
From: Jens Arnold (arnold-j_at_t-online.de)
Date: 2004-04-08

>> I have posted a plugin to the patch tracker that contains a
>> grayscale framework primary useful to incorporate grayscale
>> display capabilities into other plugins. This could be games,
>> image viewers or whatever else you could imagine.

> Probably suggesting the obvious: - For speedup

I've uploaded an updated version of the grayscale framework to
the patch tracker with the following advantages:

- safe (&fast) replacement function for lcd_update() added
- core pixel routine is 10% faster
- various small optimizations and improvements
- updated descriptions in comments

> buffer. Who writes the first halftoned game?

I would second that question. Though maybe it will be me...

Regards, Jens