Subject: Re: Successes of talkbox

Re: Successes of talkbox

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 01:50:02 +0100

> Thirdly, it's now possible, after having someone set the time, to
>make good stamped recordings and review them by time. This was always
>possible with the PC, but is now doable with the recorder itself. I can, for
>example, jump in 20 minutes in a lecture I've recorded and be sure that's
>where I am by the file name.

I'm not sure what you are referring to as I do not use the record function
very often - certainly not for months now. But you may or may not be aware
of the timestamp feature incorporated into the Encoders' Silicon - it adds
timestamp frames to the mp3 to aid in VBR navigation ...I know little else
about it, but it's simple enough to enable/disable if it might be of some
use to you.

If this is what has been implemented already, please ignore me (generally
good advice anyway ;) )

BC