Subject: Re: Fall back method for directories with no .dirname.mp3
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-04-09

----- Original Message -----
From: "[IDC]Dragon" <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
To: "Rockbox development" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: Fall back method for directories with
Hmm, isn't that kindof annoying to "regular" talkbox users? I thought this
is too lenghy to be a reasonable fallback.
I'm not too fond of adding another option to specify the desired fallback
(silence, number, spell).
Maybe spell here only if the files have been set to spelling, too? But this
would also contribute to confusion. Hmm, any ideas?

Jörg

I think the best way for the use of the spelling mode is to use one of the
other 2 F keys to activate the spelling.
Although I like to know which file is which, it is quite difficult for me to
listen to all those files being spelled, so I just don't use the spell
function. But it would be great if we could arrow down through the list,
file1, file2, ect., and press a button to hear it spelled.
Glenn

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/info