Subject: Re: Updated: Grayscale framework & demo plugin (patch #931098)

Re: Updated: Grayscale framework & demo plugin (patch #931098)

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 08:52:35 +0200

> Yes, I meant to say, since you uploaded the second copy, even
> my "download.htm" is 0 bytes!?

> Would a zip file fix the problem?

>> Can't access the files at sourceforge:

>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=44306&atid=439120&file_id=83094&aid=931098
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=44306&atid=439120&file_id=83093&aid=931098

>> Am I doing something wrong, or are they really empty?
>> /JG

Grr, somehow Sourceforge managed to mangle the files, so I have
re-uploaded them now, as well as an additional .zip file
containing both source and compiled plugin. If nevertheless
sourcefourge won't let you get the files, you can find the .zip
additionally at:

  http://arnold-j.bei.t-online.de/grayscale.zip

Regards, Jens