Subject: RE: Fall back method for directories with no .dirname.mp3
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-09

Hi.
                   Cristian said.
        Joerg, what about, as I was suggesting a couple of days ago, to
spell
the directory when pressing the stop button,

        I would, if I may say so, like to see some key/combination
specifically dedicated to spelling, and would like to see it work on all
models of the Archos, not just those with a dedicated stop. Keep in mind
that the stop on the player is also the exit directory key. If we could have
some combination dedicated to spelling, it would solve most issues, both
with spelling directories and with spelling files at will.
        Aman