Subject: Anyone want to sell me a Recorder?
From: gcrockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com
Date: 2004-04-10

Hmm. Well I walk to school every day with my Recorder 20 and, well, sadly
it was stolen from my locker. Who knows how, but to keep things short, I
need a replacement. I only need the unit itself, i have all required
cables and accessories. Any Archos recorder will do, any size, probably in
good condition and I would really enjoy a flashable recorder. I can pay by
paypal or check or whatever. Maybe someone has an extra one?