Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:04:20 -0500

I hate to ask for another change now, but I sure have had trouble renaming
my files with a . in front of them. Especially since I typically have
spaces in my folders & files. I prefer to not use dashes in my names, I
prefer using files like radio shows.tbx, as even in a DOS box, it will have
trouble with files like this with a period in front.
Glenn